Heatpumps can have a 10 to 15 year life expectancy but some higher end models can give you more than 20 years of worry free service.
What are the costs related to heatpumps? Although priced slightly higher than other systems, heatpumps consume less energy. When it is labelled Energy Star, a heatpump will save you a good portion of your energy costs during the heating cycle.
Gary Chartrand Inc. Offers you a wide variety of heatpumps, air conditioners, furnaces and eco-friendly ventilation systems that will meet all your needs :
- Central Heatpumps: We offer a wide variety of fine products from leaders in the industry and masters in the latest technological advances, such as: Sharp, American Standard, Thermolec, Maxi Air, Napoleon, Goodman and many others.
- Ductless Wall-Mounted Heatpumps: Design, Performance and Quiet. These heatpumps can be installed in any room in your home and give you years of serenity and comfort.
- Ductless multi-zone Heatpumps: Economical to operate, quiet and powerful, this type of heatpump can supply four different zones with only one exterior unit.
- Built-in and Universal Ductless Heatpumps: Maximize your comfort with this discrete product that has the highest energy efficiency.
- High Velocity Systems: Maintain your home’s architectural integrity thanks to a high performance mini-duct system.
- Evaporators for central air heatpumps: They will allow you to optimize your comfort and to maximize the efficiency of your central air heatpump.
- Accessories for central air heatpumps: Set the temperature in each room separately through a variety of accessories.